Saturday 9 May 2015

100+ Greatest Personal Development Concepts of All Time

Be creative, find what works for you.



100+ Greatest Personal Development Concepts of All Time
Hey, what's up? This is Leo for Actualized.org and in this quick self-help segment of about 10 minutes, I'm going to talk about how to get more energy.

Energy can be a pretty deep topic, so I'm going to cover it more in-depth in other videos on Actualized.org. Here I'm going to take a focused approach on one aspect of energy that I think is commonly missed. This is more of a psychological aspect than a physical aspect.

There are ways to get more energy. For example, you can do more workouts to get yourself fit and into shape, control your diet, experiment with various supplementation, perhaps medication, or getting certain blocks out of the way.

If you have sleep apnea, that can cause low energy. If you have insomnia, that can cause low energy.
If you are always anxious, that might be robbing you of energy.

If you have hypothyroidism -- if your thyroid hormone levels are low -- make sure you get that checked. That's a very common medical symptom. It's a problem that occurs when your thyroid hormone is too low. It reduces your metabolism and reduces your energy.

Those are all more physical signs. What I'm going not talk about is more of thean inner 01:15*game that goes underestimated. That is the importance of purpose to your life. This creates a lot of energy. You'll be surprised.

I acutely actually have energy problems. Being a public speaker, being out here and trying to be charismatic and doing a lot of the stuff that I do with socialization, and shooting these videos takes a lot of energy for me. I work a lot and I also go and socialize a lot.

This takes a lot of my time and a lot of my energy. I tend to be an introvert, so my battery gets drained really fast when I'm doing social types of things and talking to people and being charismatic.

To deal with that, I've been looking at a lot of issues related to energy. I've actually spent a lot of time perfecting my supplementation. I take over 50 different supplements every day.
I got my thyroid checked. I actually have hypothyroidism, so I take medication to replace the deficient thyroid hormone.

I've checked my sleep. I've been trying to hack all of this stuff.

What I've actually noticed is that one the things that made the most profound changes for me in energy is getting myself back on purpose with what I am really passionate about.
This happened for me just a few months ago. It was recently. I really got connected. I got my siteght up. I started shooting a lot of videos and doing a lot of articles.

I felt like this is something that's important to me and it's something that I love to do. I finally feel like I'm on to something that I've been after for a couple of years. I've been trying to get to this point and now I finally got it.

I feel like this is something that is providing value to people. It gets me fired up. It gets me out of bed in the morning. It gets me energized. I'm doing something that I actually love and I feel like most people are not doing that in their lives. They're not doing it nearly enough.

If you don't have that in place, it's going to be hard for you to be energetic. If you have nothing important to fight for in your life and to expend energy on, your body is not going to manufacture that energy.

The fact is, your body kind of does the bare minimum that it needs to get through the day. If you don't challenge it at all, it will have the energy to get through a non-challenging day. If you challenge it a lot, it will eventually build up the reserves to get to that point where it can handle that stress.


Introduction to Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
A practical overview of Turbo Charged Reading YouTube 
How to choose a book. A Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Emotions when Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Advanced Reading Skills Perhaps you’d like to join my FaceBook group ?
Perhaps you’d like to check out my sister blog:
www.ourinnerminds.blogspot.com               gives many ways for you to work with the stresses of life
www.turbochargedreading.blogspot.com    for extra TCR information
www.happyartaccidents.blogspot.com         just for fun.

To quote the Dr Seuss himself, “The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn; the more places you'll go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment