Wednesday 8 April 2015

Do You Believe That You’re Not Good Enough? Try This! – with Chris Milbank

Do You Believe That You’re Not Good Enough? Try This! – with Chris Milbank
Many people have the commonly held belief that they are not good enough.
Having this belief means that people limit themselves and hold themselves back in many areas of life
- work, relationships, and things they want to do with their lives.

Take a few seconds to think of one area of your own life where you feel that you are
not good enough. Now think about how that has impacted you in the past, 
how it impacts you now and how it will impact your future.
Try to be aware of any feelings or emotions you may be experiencing.
Also note any physical tensions such as shortness of breath, 
or an unsettled stomach or other things such as this.
There is a technique for releasing your emotions which is outlined below. 
This technique uses opposites and an emotional energy releasing hold to accomplish this.

Technique to Overcome the Feeling of Not Being Good Enough

·         Step 1 - Take your thumb and ring finger and place them either side the bridge (top) of your nose.
      Place your middle finger on your forehead. Place your opposite hand across the back of your head. 
      Close your eyes then focus on not being good enough 
      in whatever area of life you were just thinking of.
·         Now, silently (in your head) repeat each line fifteen or more times 
      before moving to the next line.
·         Step 2 - I believe that I am not good enough.5
·         Step 3 - I disbelieve that I am not good enough.
·         Step 4 - I truly believe that I am not good enough.
·         Step 5 - I truly disbelieve that I am not good enough.
·         Step 6 - I 100% truly, thoroughly, and utterly believe that I am not good enough.
·         Step 7 - I 100% truly, thoroughly, and utterly disbelieve that I am not good enough.
·         Step 8 - I believe that I am good enough.
·         Step 9 - I disbelieve that I am good enough.
·         Step 10 - I truly believe that I am good enough.
·         Step 11 - I truly disbelieve that I am good enough.
·         Step 12 - I 100% truly, thoroughly, and utterly disbelieve that I am good enough.
·         Step 13 - I 100% truly, thoroughly, and utterly believe that I am good enough.
·         Step 14 - Believed believeable beliefs are believably believable.
·         Step 15 - Disbelieved disbelieveable disbeliefs are disbelievably disbelieveing.

Now take a minute and notice any changes in feeling in your body or in your mind.
Keep up awareness for over the coming days and notice ways in which things have changed. 
You can try the same process with other areas in your life where you don't feel good enough.

http://www.solar-events.co.uk/not-good-enough-chris-milbank/

I recorded this and used my desktop keyboard to count the repetitions.
Whenever I hear Chris I laugh inside as I find his delivery to be so amusing
that if I hear anyone else doing Reflective Repatterning I tune into that amusement.
However, I found myself laughing as I could not pronounce the last two lines.
Playing with therapy is therapeutically beneficial as you get your serious controlling mind
and needs out of the way and so let the intent of the therapy into your innermind.

Perhaps you’d like to check out:
Introduction to Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
A practical overview of Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
How to choose a book. A Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Emotions when Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Advanced Reading Skills Perhaps you’d like to join my FaceBook group ?
www.turbochargedreading.blogspot.com   describes the steps to reading in the way your mind prefers.

To quote the Dr Seuss himself, “The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn; the more places you'll go.”





No comments:

Post a Comment